X-Ro Brand New Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-RO! 5k/5k/5k Join Us Now!!!

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bro ! HERE's the thing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnforgiveN

UnforgiveN

bro ! HERE's the thing! Empty
PostSubject: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 am

meron tayong bago dalawa! players ! then they want a .. fast leveling gawin nating 10k ang ang exp rates natin kasi

750 max level eh.. so gawin natin ganyan tapos yung mga items na 100 tcg lang bigyan natin sila for free pero

mid headger. upper .chaka isang 100tcg na wing para .. magandahan kaagad sila tapos yung mga items na quest like sa mga god dpt hinde mahirap hinirapan mo maawa ka mo sana mga players bago pa kasi ang server kaya wag muna natin pahirapan
Cool para d mahirapan.. mga bagohan tapos kapag nakaabot na tayo nga 50 player pahirapan mo na ako ! tutulong ako! sa makakaya ! ko dont worry full support ako sayo tol .. tapos yung konoha remind ko sayo maganda tingnan sa player yun gawin mu rin yung ..quest .. pero yung red wag donate yun pero pagandahin mo ang effects ng red konoha ! Smile tapos ! kailangan mo mag hanap ng hindi na kailangan ng hamachi ! baka hinde makaya ng mga tao .kasi dami e download .. tapos yung register mo ! gawan mo nato ng MAGANDANG SITE! ..hehe sunny yung meron ng register at control panel .. remind ko rin sayo yung dungeon dapat meron ng level 1 2 3 4 5 .. tapos yung mvp room lagyan mo ng style .. hmmm anu pa ba hap.. ahw oo nga pala yung edp box ( 20 poring coin )50 pcs.
dahil maraming mag sin x ngayon d na pareha dati.. na kunti lang..

yung mga gods natin bro dapat wag 1000 tcg ! IMBALANCED MASYADO! dapat 500 lang! grabeh naman yang 1000

hinde na tao yan . . . dapat rin bro mag bawas tayo ng wings ! O.A na masyado kapag marami dapat yung magaganda lang ang nakalagay sa server natin panget kapag marameh na ! ITO ANG PINAKA IMPORTANTE! PAGANDAHIN ! .. MO INTERNET ! mo PARA d kami laggg! dapat ! internet ! mo SKYBROAD BAND 12mbps !( 6k month)pwede rin bumili ka ng net sa US. para parang international na tayo. . . dapat rin yung mga gm's mo wag masyado payabangin . dpat gumawa rin sila ng event yung hinahanap sila kapag marameh na tayo player .. tapos yung stats dapat 400 ang (full) tapos merong stats seller 20 stats for ( 75 tcg ) or 75 ( poring coins ) ! dapat lahat ng gm mo Parihas ni Xai chaka nila JUDE ! .. yung iba NO COMMENT! , PEace ! ^_^ .. tapos dapat wag muna natin pahirapan mga players para magandahan sila lets make it a 10k exp rates ! hangat d pa tayo umaabot ng 50 players above SUPER HIGH RATE mode mona tayo ( *_* ) ..hehehe .gawin nating 700 ang BASELEVEL max for J.level 150 .. tapos stats 400 ! ( ang full ) para hinde panget tingnan at hindi o.a! SERVER mo rin DAPAT ! PALAGEH ONLINE ! wag ma DC! pabantayan mo kinakailangan ! work mo rin to quee ! oh DAPAT !wala ng dina download na HAMACHI! para d hassel sa ibang Tao .. Very Happy yun lang mona bro ..

I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATE! gawan mona bro para gumanda ang server! ako ang gagawin ko ! ikakalat ko TO! na SERVER! dont worry SUPPORT LANG AKO NG SUPPORT! Dapat yung pag dodota mo ! CANCEL momona YAN!
dahil maraming tao umaasa! sa inyo !

ito lang mona masa suggest ko! Very Happy work on it tol! .. pa lakihin mo gm level ni xai ! dahil siya palageh online ! at marunong mag ! SALES TALK! .hehe Very Happy .. mabait pa talaga ! lalo na kapag chiqss ! :LOL:
tulog mona ako ! ..

study Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com ( type  my yahoo messenger mail )
[GM]Xai

[GM]Xai

PostSubject: Wew!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am

First of all, I would like to thank you for giving that much suggestion you can give and joining our server! And thank you personally that you liked me I love you , hehehe.

To start off, I will try to talk in English as much as I can! Just to understand for other nationality out there Very Happy,hehehe.
First, I want to talk about the tcg and items that unforgiven said. I agree about giving wings and extra items that make them strong, but not powerful to players, but maybe first 10players must do, because I'm sure many players will abuse it. Many possibilities can happen like one person making many accounts just to have items and that will be another job for the admin. So 10 players is good enough, and the rest players will have freebies that can help them in lvling. Then about the custom items; Yeah having too much wings is making the server sucks(sorry for my wrong term) because the players will have second thinking, I mean they need to decide what to get first or maybe they want it all. Another thing about the custom item, I noticed that if you have Divine Helm you can be powerful, because the helm almost have all the power, I know there is no description, but I'll give some; like increasing your movement speed( walk like a GM) All stats+50, Enable to detect hidden players, and it has a slot! I think that's all( not really sure). So you really can be powerful with this thing! hahaha. What else...hmmm....The quest items, you must really adjust it. Since we only really really have few players, you need to lessen the requirements!
I want to add something too, in the event of LMS the prize is 50tcg I think this is too much, you can make it 35 or maybe 30, and the consolation prize adjust it to 15 Smile, because of this the players will have the custom headgear in just joining LMS, as i said since we have "few players". And the exp rates, I agree also with him, since it's 750/150 the player will not get max lvl in just one day and I repeat the server is still new, I think you can adjust the rates Cool or maybe you can adjust the max lvl. Up to you what it is the easiest way. And the max stat to 400? I think make it to 500, because if 1k max stat then that will be overpower +overpowered items. Having a Stat seller, not good because the rich people can make their characters into max stat and that will be over powered, even though you adjust the max stat Smile. And by having 10k exp rates will be a promotion. What do you think? maybe put 10k exp rates in 2weeks or 1week?
Second, about having a site and having a control panel will be better of course, but I think that will give the admin a hard time, if we need it right a way. So I think it can be last after fixing the server. And we need a prO developer to help you out!
Last, having a server 24/7 up will be better of course and I think this is really the major problem. Because of this when the person see the server is down he will get lazy to wait, not unless that person is patient and really like the server and he will catch me and chat with me Cool . And with the host, better to change it, if you have enough money Very Happy. So I just really want the server will be up 24/7 so the players will enjoy the game and not worrying the server will crash. And to tell you the truth I sometimes get tired of staying at night checking up the server if someone, have a questions and wants to join. And wew I, not an admin really care for this server, because it feels like I have my own server and helping players to make there happiness above the sky! If you are really serious making your server grow, I will do whatever I can do and if not, I don't like wasting my effort and time. But anyways as you can see I'm really willing to help your server. And thank you for reading this! And btw, if you're thinking that unforgiven is a real life friend, he's not. He's my friend here in the server and I really make him comfortable here in the server. Thank you very much for you support unforgiven! Smile. And before I forgot having many GM is not good, I repeat and repeat again, the server is still new. It's like almost all the players are GMs, wew. No offense guys, but I don't have any target who I want to remove Very Happy. I'm not boasting but to the other GMs please try to be online and help me to invite players and make them comfortable here in our server Smile and don't make a noob moves, even I also do something like that, LOL. And my really last message for you Quee is to focus on your server first, if you really want to make your server grow, I know it's really hard to script but If only I can help with you with that! Razz but anyways I once again thank you for reading this even I repeat some suggestions that unforgiven suggested. I hope you do the thinks we suggest! Very Happy More power to all! hahaha. Have a nice day~
Back to top Go down
http://www.x-ro.yolasite.com/
Quee
Admin
Quee

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 pm

hmhmm..
ur right guys..

but it is easy for you to say,
because i cant fasten my internet connection without your financial support [DONATIONS],
and also the 24/7 server, also needs financial support to pay for the electricity,
and about the Direct Connection[No Hamachi needed] ill fix my router ASAP,

and also about the control panel or the register site, i can fix it if my router is fixed..

honestly guys,i really need financial support from you..I will spend your donations for the server not for myself..

and about the IN game system, im fixing it one by one, i cant manage to fix it all agad..

so thats it..

hope u stay in our server..
Back to top Go down
https://x-ro.forumotion.com
UnforgiveN

UnforgiveN

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 pm

we will just not stay! gm quee! we will help ! you Very Happy

.maybe next month ill donate ..
Back to top Go down
Quee
Admin
Quee

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:47 pm

yea..thx..i hope so.
Back to top Go down
UnforgiveN

UnforgiveN

PostSubject: GM QUEE! .   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:04 am

* DAPAT PALITAN NUMBER * (1st) [KUNG OK LANG SAYO]

DAPAT Gm Quee ! yung stat seller natin 4m for 10 stats ! kasi para ma feel ng ating mga players ! na maging malakas sila kapag naka Full Stats ! ng 300 or 400 diba . kasi alam nman natin lahat na gusto maging mlakas ng mga players ryt?? kaya dapat natin ganyanin kung ok lang sa inyo ang akin lang naman SUGGEST Lang para sa ating x-RO

* DAPAT ILAGAY NUMBER * (1st)

yung GENDER CHANGER AT BANKER NEED ! yung gender changer ! ( para hinde naman sila ma MASAWAAN sa kanilang mga GENDER diba.. we need to be looking COOL Gm quee ! )and For the banker naman Dapat nating Lagyan ! para yung mga pera pwede ma bigay sa lahat ng players ( chars. )about 10 BILLION PWEDE MA PASOK SA BANKER ! .. .

* DAPAT ILAGAY NUMBER * (2nd)

GM Quee ! yung RED KONOHA BAN DAPAT natin ilagay sa Quest items para naman hinde lahat ng maganda nasa DONATION items ..ito gawin natin PAhIRAPAN NATIN REQUirements katulad ng DIVINE HELM gawin nating COMBINATION NG DALAWANG ITEMS .. ito Dapat ang REQUIREMENTS : 1 DIVINE HELM + 1 BLACK KONOHA BAN + 1000/2000/3000 TCG CARD ! Kasi yung RED KONOHA NA ATA PINAKA MAGANDA tingnan sa RO natin DAHIL sa COLOR nito ALAM ko naman KASI lahat ng players gusto rin Maging GWapo Sa Loob ng LARO ! ..hehe ! DBA??
Tapos yung Effect hind masyado Pa imbahin ! ganito lang oh 10 % demi REduce & INFLICT + CRAZY WALKING SPEED + (2 slots) + 30 stats or 40 stat! ! pang paganda lang ng Mukha ng ating MGA players marami naman tayong maganda items sa DOnation eh! so Wag naman nating ilagay LAhat ng maganda sa ating mga DONATIONS ITEMS ! ..

* DAPAT PALITAN * ( 2nd )

GM DAPAT ! gawa Tayo ng headger (4 slots or 3 slot) para tumulad tayo sa ibang RO's ! hehehe.. tingin ko maraming gusto ng ganun eh! .. ibang RO palageh ko nakikita (4 slot LKH) pero pa iba tayo dapat ahmm .. SUGGEST KO DITO AIE !HMMMMMMM...COLORED LKH/OR VALKYrie ..KUNG HINDE COLORED SAKKATS ! ..PARA MAGANDA KAW NALANG BAHALA Kung anu gusto mo ! ANG POINT NATIN DITO BAKA MABAGUHAN ANG MGA PLAyerS kung WALANG 4 slotted HElm or 3 Slots kung gusto mo nlang ! wag mu na lagyan ng mga EFFECT OK NA yun ! . ..

UPDATE KO LANG SAYO ! LAHAT ! GM ! ..para mabuhayan lahat ng dugo ANG ATING MGA PLAYERS! SIGURADO AKO MASASABI NILANG AMAZING YAN! HAHAHA Very Happy

* ILL KEEP YOU UPDATE FOR SUGGESTION AND REQUEST !

* THANKS GM!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Xai

[GM]Xai

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 am

First of all I want to thank you again for another suggetion Very Happy

About the stat seller it could be 500k per 1points or maybe 1m is ok(Since we have a gold room and the monsters there really spawn fast xD Easy hunting ei!), but if you can provide the npc asks you how many you want to put in,for easy adding Very Happy

And adding npc gender changer I think that's ok or maybe you can put that kind of npc when everything is settle down because that npc is not to important... And the banker, we don't really need that because we can change our money into Coin if you can see the npc " Coin Exchange " there on your left side in pront; you can change 1m to 1mithril coin and 10m to 1platinum coin and then put them in storage, even it makes more work but that's ok...

About the red konoha ban why is it I can't see it in donation NPC ampf hahha that's why I don't have any idea what it looks like and I don't know also the stats. Please show me!! xD

About the 3 or 4 slots headgear I think your term is wrong because it's making we need to copy other RO's in making a 3 or 4 slots headgear Very Happy but I guess putting an item is not bad, but if you add a 4 slot headgear that will make a player owned! haha because all in all he/she will have a 6slotted headgear because 4 slottted upper headgear, 1 slotted middle headgear and 1 slotted lower headgear. Am I right? hahahaha...And since we already have a bit delay he can put 6 kiels on their headgears xD.... Ohh well it's up to Quee if he wants to implement that kind of think. If you really think that it makes " Cool " hahahaha Razz

Ok that's all....Thank you for reading... I'm just commenting on Unforgiven's suggests xD it's like a counter reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.x-ro.yolasite.com/
UnforgiveN

UnforgiveN

PostSubject: LOVE YOU XAI! HAHAHA BLEEE   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:27 pm

* Xai ! ganda kaya tingnan ang Konoha RED Ban.d mu lang kasi nakita BUTi paako nakita Ko na BLeeeE Razz ..

* xai ung 4 slots to 3 slots! edi gawin nlang natin 3 slots PAra 5 slots Lahat.. Ganun lang .. Diba?? d tayo kukupya
yan ang tawag jan ai UPDATE! ..diba?
Back to top Go down
CallMeMIN

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:08 am

oo nga.dami ng wings sa mall.dpt lng bawasan un . o.a na maxado cyclops
Back to top Go down
UnforgiveN

UnforgiveN

PostSubject: HAHAHAHA ™   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 am

Correct ka jan CallMeMin hehehe ! dapat kunin ng kaunti ang ibang wings Para

d masyado o.a! ..masking 4 or 5 wings sa DONATION NPC!..ok lang din kung mga eqiups nalang ...ang kunan total okay lang

naman yun eh.. Very Happy d masyado OANESS..
Back to top Go down
Quee
Admin
Quee

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm

ok lang yan..para may CHoice Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bro ! HERE's the thing!   bro ! HERE's the thing! Empty

Back to top Go down

bro ! HERE's the thing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Ro Brand New Server :: Request and Suggestions-
Jump to: